The newest installment in a series of Com2us titles under the 9 Innings umbrella will feature true-to-life managing capabilities and game simulation. In 9 Innings Manager, users will be able to sign, trade, and develop MLB PA players and oversee team operations. The game also includes the following features:
- Over 5,000 registered MLB PA players: Players can put together a team of their favorite baseball stars, past and present.
- Roster management as the General Manager: Users can recruit players through trades, drafts, or the Free Agent market, sign and renew contracts, and address the media about their teams.
- Player and team development: Users can equip team members with unique skills to improve their attributes.
- Multiple gameplay modes: Users can play League Mode to strengthen their team members as they move up each grade. Users can compete against others from around the world in Ladder Mode.
“We feel we’ve created a unique baseball experience and are proud to bring 9 Innings Manager to our users,” stated Casey Lee, Head of Com2us USA. “It combines realistic game simulation featuring MLB PA players with the ability to utilize GM tactics that bring a fantasy baseball element to the game that was previously not available for mobile. For this reason, we’re confident baseball fans and #mobile game users alike will enjoy it.”
9 Innings Manager is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
9 Innings Manager on App Store: http://bit.ly/9InningsMiOS
9 Innings Manager on Google Play: http://bit.ly/9InningsMAndroid
9 Innings Manager on Facebook: http://bit.ly/9InningsMFB
Web press kit: http://bit.ly/9IMPressKit
For more information, visit www.com2us.com .
* 9 Innings Manager is officially licensed by the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLB PA). This game is not affiliated in any way with the Major League Baseball Advanced Media (MLB AM).
Com2us is a leading mobile games developer and publisher, spearheading the industry since 1998. Connecting game audiences all around the world, Com2us persists in producing only the finest quality games for all platforms.
The company’s expansive technological capabilities cover content development and server operation, fusing perfectly with platform transition and know-how. With a reputation as the top mobile games provider in Korea, industry and financial institutions both at home abroad have recognized Com2us for excellence in mobile gaming.
Com2us is currently listed on the KOSDAQ Market (Korean Securities Dealers Automated Quotation; similar to NASDAQ of U.S.).
Details at www.com2us.com .