Updated | North and South Korea have reached an agreement that is meant to defuse tensions between the long-warring nations, the Yonhap News Agency reported on Monday afternoon. 

Negotiations began on Saturday. Representatives for both sides were in marathon talks to reach a deal. According to Yonhap, the details of the Inter-Korean agreement were announced at 2 in the morning in South Korea by the South Korean national security adviser.

As part of the deal, South Korea agreed to stop broadcasting anti-North Korea material “on condition of no abnormal situations.” The broadcasts will stop airing on midday Tuesday. In exchange, North Korea said it “regrets” provocations and plans to lift the “semi-state of war.” Last week, Kim Jong Un reportedly ordered troops to the front lines, in the event talks broke down. Yonhap described it as a “semi-state of war for front-line areas.” Additionally, North Korea said it “regrets” injuring South Korean soldiers with land mines

A notable part of the agreement will allow families separated by the Korean War to be reunited early next month. The Red Cross will reportedly help facilitate these family reunions. 

Further talks will be held in either Seoul or Pyongyang “as soon as possible,” Yonhap added.