WASHINGTON, The U.S. State Department said Tuesday it has no comment to make regarding North Korea’s demand for the return of a U.S.-seized cargo vessel.

A North Korean foreign ministry spokesperson earlier denounced the seizure of the Wise Honest as an “unlawful and outrageous act.”

In a statement to state media, the official said the U.S. should “ponder over the consequences its heinous act might have on the future developments and immediately return our ship.”

Katina Adams, a spokesperson for the State Department, said she doesn’t “have anything” on those remarks.

U.S.-North Korea tensions have renewed following the regime’s launch of short-range missiles last week, which came amid stalled denuclearization negotiations between the sides.

The U.S. Justice Department announced the same day as the launch that it has seized the 17,061-ton Wise Honest, which was intercepted by Indonesian authorities last year on suspicion of delivering coal exports in violation of U.N. sanctions on Pyongyang.

Source: Yonhap news Agency